Monday, September 10, 2012

21 day Challenge... sure, why not

Goodness gracious it is beyond time to get my butt back in gear and get my life back in order. Time to stop making excuses and stop putting things off. All signs point to paleo or at least primal and it is time to start making steps in that direction. I've got to divorces myself from this all or nothing mentality and remember that the experts themselves allow for an 80/20 type lifestyle. Today I got an email at work but I guess the site was to busy and it wouldn't load, I almost let life get to busy to come back and check it out but luckily there was another post about it on my FB tonight. Mark's Daily Apple is starting a 21 day challenge beginning today. (for some reason my link isn't working so you may have to copy and paste http://www.marksdailyapple.com/the-2012-primal-blueprint-21-day-challenge-begins-now/#axzz2651bq4YN ) While today wasn't 100% anything day, it was a good day in that I didn't make any terrible decisions, the worst things I did today were eating a blueberry special K bar, having about 5 Ritz crackers and eating the corn that was in the delicious stew my mother in law fed us tonight. So instead of waiting for the perfect beginning, for the great thoughts for an "I'm back" kind of post... I'm just going for it... I'm counting today as day 1, imperfections and all.

No comments:

Post a Comment